You may now contribute to the City Project via the Project server!
A copy of the City Project world has been added to the Project server, where all players can freely visit, and upon request, may freely contribute. Contributions get inserted back to the City Project itself. An application is not required to contribute via the Project server. Contact Cyrus in Discord for more information.
City Member applications have closed
Applications for becoming City Members have closed temporarily. If you insist to apply for a role in the City Project, please contact Cyrus directly through our Discord server!
Follow the steps below to apply for the City Project!
Build the main structures and buildings in the cities.
- Enjoy building
- Have decent building skills
Design the interior equipments of the cities' buildings.
- Enjoy designing rooms
Paint and build roads, place and manage road signs, create and manage traffic lights.
- Enjoy building roads
- Interested in managing traffic
- Have basic knowledge on Hong Kong/UK road signs system
Manage the railway system of the City Project.
- Have basic redstone knowledge
- Fast at learning
- Interested in metro/mass transit systems
- Have basic knowledge about the Hong Kong MTR
- Decent at building stations
Plan the layout of the cities.
- Have basic knowledge about urban planning
- Enjoy planning cities
- Able to draw city blueprints
Develop plugins for the City Project.
- Have basic knowledge about Java coding
- Enjoy coding
- Able to provide assistant to other developers
Draw textures, create models, design project-related graphics.
- Decent at artistic graphics designing
- Enjoy drawing/modelling
- Familiar with Minecraft and Optifine resource pack system